Last Friday, Jim and I were so excited to find out that we are having a BOY!!! After being told over the past few months two different things, we were so glad to finally know what we are having. The last two sonograms, baby Scott was being very shy, and would not open his legs to let us get a good look. This last visit, it was VERY clear to see what he was!
We cannot wait to start the nursery and plan for this little guy to arrive in January. We are looking forward to meeting our sweet little boy!
His sweet profile
Another profile picture
Picture of his arm

Another profile picture
Picture of his arm

4 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys. You are going to love having a little boy. They are so much fun. I can't wait to meet the little one. We need to get together soon. I miss you. I want to rub that belly. Love ya!!
I am soooo excited for you guys. Boys are so much fun. Enjoy every part of planning for him. It is exciting getting everything ready.
We're so excited for you guys! You're going to LOVE having a little guy running around! They're so much fun! Love you!
Congratulations! Boys are fun, fun! Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery. You'll have to blog;) You look great!
Post a Comment