Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Big 3-0!!

These are some pictures from my big 30th birthday celebration. A few weeks ago, Jim and some of my good friends put together a birthday celebration at Mi Cocina for me. We had so much fun on the outdoor patio and had lots of good laughs together. It was one of the best birthday celebrations that I have ever had! My favorite gift was from my dear husband, which was a Canon Rebel camera. Now, I will not miss any of baby Sean's precious smiles! Thank you so much Jim for making my 30th so special! Also, I appreciate all my friends for taking time out of their busy lives to come and celebrate such a memorable birthday!
All the girls My delicious cheesecake from Jim
Ash and I
Jennifer and I
Melinda, Kristen and Aliina

My sweet hubby and I
Jenn & Shane
Jason & Melinda
Scott & Mari
Mike & Kristen
Ryan & Ashley

No comments: