Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby Sean's Nursery!

We are SO excited to share the pictures of Sean's western nursery. Jim came up with the idea of how to paint the walls and started on them in October. We have worked on it little by little , until it finally all came together just a few weeks ago. We have had so much fun working on the nursery and getting ready for our little buckaroo. Jim and I just love sitting in little Sean's room, talking about what it's going to be like when he is here. We can't wait to meet our sweet boy and to put the nursery to good use!

Jim at work painting

The pony spots that Jim painted

Jim putting together all the baby equipment

Putting together Henry the Horse

The glider

Howdy! Welcome to the finished nursery

The window seat

The changing station


The crib


Sean's name in rope that Jim made (I'm so proud of this!)


So cute!

Henry the Horse that Granner & B (Jim's parents) gave Sean.
The horse actually wags his tail and neighs!

The adorable mobile
The precious bedding that Gram & Papa (my parents) gave us


The glider and chester drawers

The matching lamp


Thanks for visiting! Y'all come back now!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

It turned out so cute, y'all did a wonderful job! Can't wait to meet little Sean now!

Calista said...

It looks great!! I love everything! I should of had you do Charlie's room. Can't wait to see it in person. Call me next week. Great talking to you today and Happy New Year. Love ya!

Anna said...

The nursery is absolutely precious - I'm very impressed! We can't wait to meet Sean!

The McAdams' Family said...

Such a cute nursery! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Although fishing is surely an incredible interest, it could be produced much better by discovering accomplishment more regularly. What we've composed here offers you all you need to know to improve your technique and improve your skills, ultimately causing more catches, larger sized attracts along with an general, terrific time on the lake.How To Handle Candida Issues Rapidly [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Unus43224ed[/url]